Love God. Love others. Change the world.
You don't have to have it all figured out before you come to church. We welcome you to join us, and hope you will. We are a loving community of believers growing in the faith.
Our core beliefs:
- God is good and is mighty to save
- A personal relationship with God brings the utmost fulfillment and transforms our lives
- We are saved by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus, at baptism
- Jesus came so that we might have life to the full
We strive to glorify God by living as Christ and helping others in their spiritual journey.
- Spiritual development: growing in knowledge of God and trust in him
- Relationship development: developing relationships other disciples to give and receive encouragement, guidance, accountability and support
- Evangelism: Bringing those far from God near to life in Christ
- Service: giving our time, effort, and resources to help the needy, locally and globally
- Life role training: growing more competent in our roles as spouses, parents, employees, friends, students, and stewards
These goals focus us on growing toward fullness and maturity in Christ. We hope you will join our community of believers as we seek the Lord and grow in Him.